Top Ten Tuesday was created by y The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s Top Ten list is:
Favorite Book Settings
Has it happened to you that you are reading you are automatically transported to the place? These are some places that I would love to visit
- Sevenwaters: Medieval Ireland, is a place with magic, in the forest you can find fairy creatures, but be careful with them, they do not think the same as humans and can be friends or foes.
- Hogwarts: My childhood dream. I still remember the first time I read the book, I was enchanted for life.
- Camp Half-Blood: The only camp I would like to attend, the friendship there is goals.
- The Night Circus: Circus and magic is the perfect combination, what more can I ask for
- Howl’s Moving Castle: Another childhood favorite. What I would give to have a castle that had doors to different worlds.
- Sorcery of Thorns: A magical library. This is a dream come true
- Strange the dreamer: Another magical library and an enchanted world like a fairytale
- Elemental Blessings: I suck for elemental magic. In this book, people have magic powers based on nature, and everyone is different, pretty cool
- Warbreaker: One of the most unique magic systems. Breath and colors, the more breath you have, the more power you have. and see the world in different colors. Also, my first Sanderson book
- Stardust: It feels like an old fairytale, this story is pure magic, magic fairs and enchanted forest